Links

Saturday 19 January 2013

Leaving Footprints: Lets get hiking


I currently live in Niagara Falls Ont., Canada, and when I meet people from other places or speak to old friends in British Columbia, they are fascinated that I live so close to the world renowned Niagara Falls. However, I find that many people who live here don't really appreciate the beauty of their own backyard. This blog will feature hiking trails and walking paths in Southern Ontario. For my fellow GTA and Niagara residents, I hope to inspire you to get out and explore some of these beauties that are probably closer to you than you think!

It is a passion of mine to get out and explore the great outdoors. This past summer I was fortunate to hike in Bavaria Germany and parts of the Swiss Alps. Upon returning to Ontario, I made an effort to continue leaving footprints on nearby trails and discover what my backyard has to offer. 

 Bavaria Germany

Grindelwald Switzerland


1 comment:

  1. I love hiking! Your blog really caught my attention and I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete